May 2, 2012

Challenge break: Skyrim fanart

Roar! Started to play Skyrim again after a long break (maan I just can't keep myself away from da games). This is a fanart sort of stuff from the game. Made it from a screencap I took while playing it.

Wish I could draw dragons better. And from imagination too. Like them creatures very much. They are just so noble and beautiful and wise and mysterious and magical. Allthough they can be mischievous, wicked and cruel also. Now it sounds like I'm thinkin they really exist. (Humm maybe I do and maybe they do?) Erm..What?

Seriously if  you are still reading this maybe you should just stop. Like now. I've been actually thinking that it would be better (for your own sanity) if you wouldn't read these texts at all, because they can be like really weirdish and I'm concerned that it may be contagious. Just concentrate at the pictures okay? Thou hath been warned..



2 comments:

  1. Hiano louhikäärme! :) Mä oon joskus ehkä pari louhikäärmettä piirtänyt ja ne on aina näyttäneet vaan vammaisilta ja tautisilta liskoilta..et semmosta. :D

    Mut hei louhikäärmeitä on ihan varmasti ainakin joskus ollut olemassa. Joskus dinisaurusaikaan ainaskin! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitti! Joo on muuten vaikeeta tehdä pelottavan näköinen lohikäärme. Niin mäkin uskon! Ja ehkä niitä lymyilee vieläkin jossain sademetsien tai vuoristojen kätköissä mutta vaan pienempinä versioina. <3

    ReplyDelete